Introducing a next generation formula for success in commodity IT acquisitions.
Let NITAAC show you how quickly and easily it is to acquire IT commodity products and commodity-enabling solutions, on-site or in the cloud. Our newest GWAC, CIO-CS, covers everything IT including services such as deployment and installation, maintenance and training, engineering studies, enterprise licenses and extended warranties, cloud, mobility, collaboration tools, web and video-conferencing, cyber security, virtualization and health and biomedical IT.
Free customer support and training.
Contact the NITAAC Customer Support Center for help at any time throughout the acquisition process. Our team is available to answer questions and/or train you and your contracting and program staff to get the most out of CIO-CS. Try the system by clicking the button at the top right, or schedule a training here.
NITAAC program benefits.
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS system for automated delivery order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16.505, e-GOS and more; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
- No Economy Act Determination required
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Delivery orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Best available prices negotiated at the master contract level
- Delivery order competition drives prices even lower
- Customized terms and conditions are easily added at the delivery order level
- 5-Year plus 5-year option multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything IT in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture
- 17 million CLINS and counting
- Technical refresh program (TRP) enables commodities to be added continually, or within hours of your request
- NITAAC Contract Access Fee (NCAF) is .35%
- Flexible ordering procedures and options available
CIO-CS Contract Holders have gone through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which includes dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This enables CO's to use streamlined evaluations at the delivery order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources. Our pool of contract holders features the best of the best; whose risk management programs meet security standards directed by the federal government. With CIO-CS, you can buy commodities and commodity-enabling solutions with confidence.
Once your RFQ is ready, upload it into our secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) with built in FAR guidance for automated delivery order competition, management, awardee selection and notification. Commodity search, RFIs and Q&A’s can also be accomplished within the system, which can then be used as an agency’s database of record. Try the system by clicking Log In at the top right, or contact the Customer Support Center for assistance.
Pricing reflects the contract holders best pricing; with minimum discounts applied to new products throughout the life of the contract. Further competition at the delivery order level will drive prices even lower. If you are purchasing desktops or laptops, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has mandated that you use the NITAAC Government-Wide Strategic Solutions (N-GSS) program per memo M-16-02 issued on October 16, 2015. Link to the memo here for more detailed information. To learn more about Strategic Solutions click here, or log in to e-GOS and experience "click it and pick it" shopping in action.
With a $20 billion ceiling for each awardee, flexible contract design and no limits on what can be purchased (within scope, of course) CIO-CS allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of enterprise IT commodity requirements.
Every IT commodity you can think of. Any IT commodity-enabling solution you can imagine.
CIO-CS Contract Holders have delivered innovative and secure commodity solutions for agencies across the federal government and initiatives as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cyber Security and Mobility. We also have the latest cloud collaboration tools including email, SharePoint, video/web conferencing, custom social networks, wikis, microblogs, CRM, IM and more.