Would you like to know more about how to buy and maintain mobility products and services through NITAAC?
The Federal CIO Council asked the Federal Mobility Group to set up a group of pillars centered on four different topics:
• The Mobile Security Pillar is looking at FISMA Mobility Metric Adoption and updated guidance associated with Derived PIV and Identity Management.
• The 5G and Mobile Network Infrastructure Pillar focuses on the evolution of 5G and its implications.
• The Mission Enablement Pillar focuses on leveraging mobile and emerging technology for increased mission efficiency and effectiveness.
• The Mobile Acquisitions Pillar focuses on the acquisition of mobile solutions (products and services).
This document is the deliverable asked of the Mobile Acquisitions Pillar to update the picture of the Federal mobility landscape – both the way that mobility is defined and the existing acquisition options that help agencies procure mobile technology and solutions efficiently. This deliverable does the following:
1. Updates the definitions associated with mobile products/services/solutions categories that brings greater clarity to each;
2. Introduces additional subsets of the mobile technology environment that had not yet been identified;
3. Identifies the acquisition vehicles available for the purchase of mobility products and services aligned with each of the mobility categories defined; and
4. Provides some nominal guidance into the appropriate considerations associated with each vehicle.