NITAAC will be exhibiting.
The Federal Government Procurement Conference (GPC) is a national conference fostering business partnerships between the Federal Government, its prime contractors and small, minority, service-disabled veteran-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone and women-owned businesses.
GPC is the largest and longest running conference for small businesses looking to do business with the government and its prime contractors. This unique one-day event attracts more than 3,000 people including:
- More than 500 government attendees representing 50 Federal, State and Local agencies
- 2,500+ participants from all over the United States including: Government (Federal, State and Local), Industry (Prime Contractors and Small Businesses) and Academia
- Prime Contractors with teaming and mentor-protégé opportunities
- Hundreds of small businesses, minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses, 8a businesses and HUBZone businesses
- Participating firms have the benefit of marketing their products and services to procurement representatives and small business specialists from federal agencies.