How to Use This Tool
- Use this tool to stay informed about contract holder roles and responsibilities.
- Use this tool to learn pertinent CIO-CS contract details.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Leverage the contract conformed to stay informed about contract holder roles and responsibilities and other pertinent contractual details.
- The contract conformed has all the answers to most frequently asked CIO-CS contract holder questions.
- Direct NITAAC points of contact can be found in the conformed contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is e-GOS?
e-GOS is the electronic-Government Ordering System. It provides a mechanism to meet the GWAC fair opportunity requirements of FAR Part 16. You must use the system to compete and award orders under the CIO-SP3, CIO-SP3 Small Business and CIO-CS contracts.
Does CIO-CS allow small business set-asides?
Yes. CIO-CS is an Indefinite-Delivery Contract which gives ordering contracting officers the discretion to set delivery orders aside for small business and small disadvantaged business identified in FAR 19.000(a)(3).
Can I use CIO-CS for professional services?
Through its CIO-CS and CIO-SP3 GWACs, NITAAC offers a complete IT portfolio for IT commodities and services. Because the scope of CIO-CS is commodities, services available under that contract relate to the operation and sustenance of the IT equipment, commodities and products such as deployment and installations, warranty and maintenance, training, engineering, design, assessment studies, and other associated value added services. In certain cases, such as with managed services, certain professional services are subsumed within the offering of the IT commodity. Professional service such as systems development, systems engineering, testing, etc. would be more appropriately obtained from CIO-SP3.