- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle with base and option periods
- Base Period of Performance 05/01/2015 - 04/30/2020
- Option Period of Performance 05/01/2020 - 04/30/2025
- Information Technology (IT) commodities deployed using On-Premise and Managed Services Models
- Solutions for Civilian and DOD Enterprise Migration
- Technology Refreshment Process (TRP) enables commodities to be added in real-time
- Streamlined ordering procedures FAR Subpart 16.505
- Fair and reasonable pricing performed at the IDIQ level
- NIH Contract Access Fee (NCAF) is .35%
Contract NAICS Code(s):
- 334111: Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 541519: Information Technology Value Added Resellers
Contract Ceiling: $20 billion per Contract Holder
IT commodities and commodity-enabling solutions made easy:
- CIO-CS Contract Holders have delivered innovative and secure commodity solutions for agencies across the federal government and initiatives as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cyber Security and Mobility.
- Access to the latest cloud collaboration tools including email, SharePoint, video/web conferencing, custom social networks, wikis, microblogs, CRM, IM and more.