Benefits of NITAAC Virtual Industry Days
You bring the requirement. We bring the platform. And contract holders bring in subject matter experts. It’s a great way for you to learn more about the companies that have kept us at the forefront of information technology (IT) for more than two decades. Just click the green registration button, fill out the form and we’ll get started right away.
Still not convinced? Here are our benefits in a nutshell:
- Focused industry days promote your IT requirements to contracting community partners who have been pre-vetted by NITAAC
- Gauge interest by working directly with information technology experts who are already at the forefront of the technology you’re exploring
- Promote teaming between Contract Holders so your requirement can be tackled by a solid team
- Receive technical input from industry experts
- Determine if the IT community has any “showstoppers” or areas of your requirement that won't work
- Discover what industry thinks of your approach and timeline
- Only engage with Contract Holders that can fully complete your requirement
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a charge for a NITAAC Virtual Industry Day?
What if I only want to engage with small businesses or large businesses (full and open)?
Are industry days only for direct orders?
Can I use an industry day to help meet socioeconomic goals?
The NITAAC team performs free Technical Assessments of agency Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOO) and Performance Work Statements (PWS) upon email request and automatically when seeking to issue a solicitation. Technical Assessments are completed and returned with recommendations within 12 business hours to incorporate into your requirements package as you see fit. You are the ultimate decision-maker and NITAAC offers guidance simply as a value-added service.