How to Use This Tool
- Use this tool to stay informed about contract holder roles and responsibilities.
- Use this tool to learn pertinent CIO-SP3 Small Business contract details.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Leverage the contract conformed to stay informed about contract holder roles and responsibilities and other pertinent contractual details.
- The contract conformed has all the answers to most frequently asked CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holder questions.
- Direct NITAAC points of contact can be found in the conformed contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the period of performance on CIO-SP3 Small Business?
The CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract was awarded in waves, so the period of performance varies based on the small business socioeconomic categories as follows: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business – 4/30/2012 to 4/29/2022
What is the fee to use the CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract?
The NIH Contract Access Fee (NCAF) for the CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is .55% with a cap of $150,000 for any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $27 Million.
Where can I find labor rates for CIO-SP3 Small Business?
All CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holder on-and off-site rates can be obtained by logging into e-GOS. You can also visit the contract holder information page at http://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-sp3-small-business/contract-h..., select the contract holder whose rates you want to see, and click the link to their individual websites.