The National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) has launched NITAAC GO, a mobile application that provides a convenient way for users to stay connected to all of the important aspects of NITAAC acquisitions.
Available for download on Android and iOS devices at no cost, NITAAC GO helps users view the most up-to-date information about NITAAC events, training and acquisition support. Users can register to attend upcoming NITAAC events, request training on streamlining IT procurement, request assisted acquisition support, and access NITAAC videos, among other features.
NITAAC GO provides four key services for users:
A Personalized Experience
- NITAAC GO provides dynamic content, customized to specific user preferences, along with an intuitive interface that allows for easy browsing and registration.
- Users can receive individually tailored updates based on their unique acquisition needs, along with updates from NITAAC Now.
- In the contracting community, engagement is critical. The NITAAC Go app provides the latest in acquisition events news, from upcoming tradeshows to the next available NITAAC trainings with a centralized calendar.
- Curious about an upcoming event? Receive event details, share news of the event or ask a question – it is all just a finger-tap away. Users can also filter events based on their needs.
- Request training on utilizing NITAAC’s government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs) to ensure that your organization is getting the maximum value possible from each procurement.
- Experience a powerful search engine that filters content based on your individual user needs, allowing users to look through NITAAC’s catalogue of Contract Holders, Training Events, Industry Events, and NITAAC Now content.
- Find yourself searching for the same topics repeatedly just to stay up to date? NITAAC GO features both Recent Searches and Saved Searches, helping you to save time while staying informed.
"The NITAAC GO app brings form and function to government acquisition,” said Bridget Gauer, director of NITAAC. “We are thrilled that we can now bring more current information, and resources to our customers’ fingertips. The NITAAC GO app will help customers stay fully engaged with NITAAC and access many of our services, wherever they go."
For more information about NITAAC, visit https://nitaac.nih.gov/
Learn more about the NITAAC Go App
NITAAC (NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center) is housed within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NITAAC is a full service acquisition program that has been designated a federal Executive Agent, authorized by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to administer three Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for information technology (IT) acquisitions. CIO-SP3, CIO-SP3 Small Business, and CIO-CS can be used by any Federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agency to acquire information technology services, solutions, and commodities from pre-qualified vendors at lower than open market prices in less time than going the traditional full and open route. But we’re not just a GWAC program anymore, NITAAC has expanded its support including its new full-service Assisted Acquisition program, and is one of three OMB mandatory sources for laptop and desktop buys through our Government-wide Strategic Solutions (GSS) program.