How to Use This Tool
- Use this tool to assist agencies in aligning their missions with pre-vetted contract holders.
- Use this tool to showcase the range of services CIO-SP3 offers to meet virtually every IT need from legacy system maintenance to cybersecurity.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Share this document with your agency customers as a leave behind after business development meetings.
- Print copies of this brochure and display at industry events and tradeshows.
- Upload this document onto your website to showcase the key benefits of being a CIO-SP3 contract holder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the labor rates for CIO-SP3?
All CIO-SP3 contract holder on-and off-site rates can be obtained by logging into e-GOS. You can also visit the contract holder information page at the contract holder search: select the contract holder whose rates you want to see, and click the link to their individual websites.
What is the fee to use the CIO-SP3 contract?
The NIH Contract Access Fee (NCAF) for the CIO-SP3 contract is .65% with a cap of $150,000 for any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $23 Million.
Why is there a fee to use the CIO-SP3 GWAC?
NITAAC operates as a “Fee for Service” agency, and is required to cover its operating expenses while implementing technologies and solutions to better serve its government customers.