Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) Template
The Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE ) is used to assist in the determination of the acquisition strategy, as well as an estimated cost for the proposed effort.
Download this file
This sample is for informational purposes only. Modification is required before use.
How to Use This Tool
- Review Agency guidance to determine IGCE requirements based on your procurement.
- Include methodology and data source used to derive cost or price information.
- For CIO-SP3 Small Business (e.g. complex IT services) use your agency template or the NITAAC IGCE template.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Use the labor search feature in e-GOS to obtain GWAC labor rates.
- IGCE template may be simplified based on complexity and agency requirements.
- The IGCE should mirror the tasks identified in the statement of work.
- The IGCE should include detailed breakdowns of estimates for material and travel.