How to Use This Tool
- Information from a Request for Information can be added to your Market Research Report.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Posting RFIs into e-GOS gives you direct access to NITAAC Contract Holders.
- Besides refining your requirements and potentially identifying small business there are also process advantages to using e-GOS.
- For one all your interactions with industry are managed through the tool.
- There is no need to dig through your email for questions that require government response, because e-GOS also manages questions and answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does e-GOS accommodate Requests for Information (RFIs)?
Yes. e-GOS can be used for RFIs and other pre-solicitation activities including sources sought, draft RFPs and special notices.
Do all RFPs/RFI’s under CIO-SP3 have to be released through e-GOS and proposals/responses submitted through e-GOS?
NITAAC customer may or may not use e-GOS for solicitations. Contract holders, who receive an RFP or RFI through any other method than e-GOS, must notify the NITAAC Customer Support Center immediately. Contract holders shall submit their response in e-GOS. If the PCO asks offerors to submit proposals via email or hardcopy, offerors may do so, but offerors are also required to submit in e-GOS prior to the submission deadline. Reference Task Order Procedures in your contract.