Request for Information Template
The Request for Information (RFI) is generally used when the solution to a business problem is not immediately evident or clearly defined. The RFI is used to gather information and is not used to make a selection or a contract award.
Download this file
This sample is for informational purposes only. Modification is required before use.
How to Use This Tool
- Information from a Request for Information can be added to your Market Research Report.
Tips on Using This Tool
- Posting RFIs into e-GOS gives you direct access to NITAAC Contract Holders.
- Besides refining your requirements and potentially identifying small business there are also process advantages to using e-GOS.
- For one all your interactions with industry are managed through the tool.
- There is no need to dig through your email for questions that require government response, because e-GOS also manages questions and answers.