Why Choose e-GOS
0users in e-GOS
0help desk tickets resolved with high customer satisfaction
0days is average time from solicitation to award
What is e-GOS?
e-GOS is the electronic Government Ordering System. It provides a mechanism to meet the GWAC fair opportunity requirements of FAR Part 16. You must use the system to ensure compliance with fair opportunity. Once the competition and evaluation is complete, award your task order in your agency contract writing system.sign up
Advantages of e-GOS
Easy to use with built-in FAR guidance
e-GOS was established with contracting officer ease in mind.
Database of record
Files can be stored indefinitely, downloaded and printed for official files.
You control the time frame and responses can be received in as few as one (1) day.
Easy to use with built in FAR Guidance
e-GOS was established with contracting officer ease in mind
Database of record
Files can be stored indefinitely, downloaded and printed for official files
You control the time frame and responses can be received in as few as one (1) day
NITAAC prides itself on its customer support. Our mission is to help agencies streamline the acquisition process for obtaining IT services and commodities from IT industry leaders and partners.Learn more
Registering an Account is Easy
- Navigate to the e-GOS login page. Go to the New Users section and enter your government email. If you are a NIH employee, check the box that says, “Yes, I am an NIH employee.” Click Register.
- You will be directed to User Registration. Complete the information in the form.
- Check that you have read and agree to the Rules of Behavior. Click “Continue”.
- Verify registration information and click “Confirm”.
- Registration is complete. Click “Go to Login Page” and you’re ready to go!
Sign up for your complimentary and personalized training.
We offer complimentary training, both here at NIH and at customer sites, to continually educate agencies about the value they can achieve by leveraging CIO-CS, CIO-SP3, or CIO-SP3 Small Business. Attendees earn 2 CLP credits.schedule training