NITAAC is the premier IT GWAC program for all your IT services, solutions, and commodity needs! With its unparalleled customer support, NITAAC offers the most streamlined and cost-effective GWAC program for government agencies.
Contract benefits available to all federal agencies for faster, easier procurement
- One acquisition program for IT products, services and solutions through three contract vehicles
- Can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency
- Secure, web-based electronic-Government System (e-GOS) automates competition, management, awardee selection and notification
- Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task/delivery order competition drives rates even lower
- Orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories, products and services are easily added at task/delivery order level
- Agile and flexible in support of contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements
FAR 16.505 Benefits for Streamlined Ordering Procedures
- No need to synopsize requirements (FAR Subpart 16.505(a)(1)) or post on FedBizOpps.
- Streamlined ordering procedures are based on Fair Opportunity (FAR Subpart 16.505(b)(1)) vs. full and open competition
- Competition requirements in FAR Part 6 and the policies in FAR Subpart 15.3 do not apply (FAR Subpart 16.505(b)(i))
- No requirement to set a competitive range, which means CO’s can engage in detailed communications with contract holders as long as each offeror is treated equitably.
- Scoring/ranking of proposals and formal evaluation plans are not required (FAR 15.505(b)(1)(v)(B)).
- No protest on orders under $10 million except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period or maximum value of the contract (FAR Subpart 16.505 (a)(10)(i)(A))
- Not subject to the Economy Act (FAR Subpart 17.502-2(b))
Value Added Services and Support for Every Customer
- Customized support from Contracting Officers and IT Specialists to assist with any contractual, technical and/or procedural question
- Complimentary SOW/PWS/SOO assessments; requirements are evaluated for scope, clarity and other factors to assure quality responses, and returned to customers within 24 hours
- Customer Support Center responds to inquiries within 1 hour
- Free training on the NITAAC program, e-GOS and more; 2 CLPs awarded
- Assisted acquisitions also available (fee based)